GDT 10-in-1 Multifunction Outdoor Camping Pocket Size Tool
Only 39 Left
Love the great outdoors? Then you will fall in love with this card sized multifunctional tool featuring tools needed for your outdoor camping and hiking trips! Comes with a cover to protect your wallet or your pocket.
- Can opener: bottom hook used with the upper edge
- Knife edge: for cutting rope and other things
- Screwdriver: suitable for normal screws
- Ruler: Scale in mm
- Cap opener: For beer bottle etc
- 4 position wrench: suitable for usual bolts and nuts
- Butterfly wrench: hollow groove strip with flat turnbuckle
- Saw blade: double staggered sawtooth for cutting wood branches
- Direction ancillary indication: 16 accurate scale (See instructions below on how to use it)
- 2 position wrench
How to Use Direction Ancillary Indication (Water Compass)?
- Create a compass by rubbing wire, a paperclip or a pin through your hair, normal magnetizing procedure involves rubbing metal against a magnet (rub with a any magnet for better results)
- Place card on flat surface
- Place a couple drops of water in the Orientation Direction Indicator to make level with the surface of the tool
- Place the magnetized hair-rubbed wire slowly on the water or on a small leaf if it won't float on the waters surface tension
- It should slowly align north/south.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimension (L x W x H): 2.76" x 1.77" x 0.08"
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, please allow at least 3-4 weeks for delivery.