Love the great outdoors? Then you will fall in love with this card sized multifunctional tool featuring tools needed for your outdoor camping and hiking trips! Comes with a cover to protect your wallet or your pocket.
- Can opener: bottom hook used with the upper edge
- Knife edge: for cutting rope and other things
- Screwdriver: suitable for normal screws
- Ruler: Scale in mm
- Cap opener: For beer bottle etc
- 4 position wrench: suitable for usual bolts and nuts
- Butterfly wrench: hollow groove strip with flat turnbuckle
- Saw blade: double staggered sawtooth for cutting wood branches
- Direction ancillary indication: 16 accurate scale (See instructions below on how to use it)
- 2 position wrench
How to Use Direction Ancillary Indication (Water Compass)?
- Create a compass by rubbing wire, a paperclip or a pin through your hair, normal magnetizing procedure involves rubbing metal against a magnet (rub with a any magnet for better results)
- Place card on flat surface
- Place a couple drops of water in the Orientation Direction Indicator to make level with the surface of the tool
- Place the magnetized hair-rubbed wire slowly on the water or on a small leaf if it won't float on the waters surface tension
- It should slowly align north/south.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimension (L x W x H): 2.76" x 1.77" x 0.08"
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, please allow at least 3-4 weeks for delivery.